Which Git GUI is the best?
- Has the most features.
- Automatic and non-intrusive updates.
- Experienced zero bugs so far.
- Similar to Fork but less features.
- Bugs on every PC i've installed it on.
- No automatic updates.
- Lacking in features and feels too primitive with the free version.
4. Visual Studio Team Explorer
This is a GIT GUI feature in the IDE Visual Studio.
- It would be better than GitKraken if it allowed selecting of specific lines to be discarded. Lacking this feature makes it worse.
- Impossible to use this at work. Lacking too many features.